filters
state:
city:
product:

Lays - I wantedly puked out the food after watching the fungus
I brought a family pack of lays and lays ranch from Walmart. After a couple of weeks the ranch was spoiled even after refrigerating. You can see in the images the expiry date is in 2019 !!!

Lays - A mess

For the last year I have bought sour cream and onion chip and all the chips have been brown and the taste of them or horrible. I am about done with lays chips all together because of this. I thought that no I just picked a bad bag but every time I get a bag of sour cream they are burnt. Fix that NOW

Lays - Bad product
Given another phone number to call but the recording was low I could not hear it. My problem is every chip that I take out of the bag basically has some type of rotten black mark like a bad potato was fried up and made it practically makes up the whole bag
4.8
Additional Fees
Show

Lays 12 single classic bags.

Lays 12 single classic bags.
I love the classic chips and try the single bags because of my diabetes. I was surprised 7 of the bags were stale. That has never happened before. What can you do to remedy this problem?
Reply to reviews
My husband and I buy family packs of sour and onion chips ,10 family size bags at a time. I don't know what you have done , but they are so aw awfulnow that we cant stomach them . We have been lays sour cream and onion biggest fans for years now ,but will not be buying...

I found out today that Lays loves me

I found out today that Lays loves me
When I opened my new bag of chips at lunch today this was the first chip I pulled out!!!!!
Reply to reviews
Lays must have changed their process for making Lay Classic chips. Either a different oil or baking process... I noticed that the chips are bla. My family would tear into a bag to get at the curlies or the browner ones. We had fun with that. No longer can we find ANY...

Lays - Too salty

Im actually a big fan of lays but lately lays chips have become very salty and that just ruins the chips. Can yall fix this problem?

Lays - NO CHIPS

Well I opened one of your mini bags of lays and there were NO CHIPS IN IT! Just a few crumbs in the bottom. I HAD NO LUNCH BECAUSE THE BAG OF CHIPS HAD NO CHIPS!!!

Lays - Hard to eat

So greasy, they were hard to eat, because of the extra grease. Most of the time they ate good.
4.5