Lays - Review about Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips from Los Angeles, California
My name is lynn my email address is email@example.com
I was feeding my baby lays BBQ CHIPS IN CAME ACCROSS THIS looks like rodent has been baked into the chip...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "IS Anton Nocito a "fake chef"He owns and operates P&H Soda Syrups fromhis Flushing Queens Apt.NOCITO'S Apt is NOT an FDA approved kitchennor is it approve by NYC Dept of..."
- "Today I opened up my bag of Clover Valley teriyaki beef jerky and it has molded pieces in it! Thank God I opened it in the daytime because if I..."
- "I am completely disgusted and I've been trying to contact someone through phone because I'm pissed. I FOUND MAGGOTS IN MY RICE. I have webbing all throughout the rice and..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Michelles Bulldogs is a VERY responsible breeder, they go far and beyond taking care of there animals and there customers !!! There no puppy mill :-)They take great care..."
- "In February of this year my retina detached, causing the vision in my left eye to require a much stronger prescription. I was unable to wear my contacts and..."
- "i highered m & m contracting to do some asphalt and asphalt patching. i cant park any cars or trailers or have my horses on the big asphalt job..."