Manufacturer: Lays Category: Chips Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
While having midnight snack and reading book i put what ever this thing is in my mouth! It is black and spongy and i was very sick to my stomach. Kettle Cooked is my favorite but do not yhink i'll be eating them again anytime soon! Stevebrodine@windstream.net. 281-650-0322..
2.8

Lays Original Chips Review

I purchased a bag of Lays Classic from 7-11and most all the chips were very small and hard. Ive never experienced this, these were always my favorite.

2.6
My family has purchased 3 bags of Classic Lays chips over the last 6 weeks each bag has been almost unedible. The chips were stale, hard and far inferior to your normal excellence. We have always preferred your chips to any other company but will have to look for other brands going forward. I hope quality will get back soon in your product.

Lays Original Chips Review

Lays wavy original party size 15 3/4 oz.. 2840 42210 9 Chips at least or more are always broken.these chips are purchased cor dipping due they ard large and have the wavy lines to make them hold up. I have to purchase 2 of these bags to make one large chips. So what I am to with the broken chips?