Eating my lay's chip and lost my appetite when I noticed a foreign object on a chip.Send me an address, and I will mail whatever this is to the company.
Hope these chips are made in the United !!States!!Don't know what you are eating anymore with food coming everywhere!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Been finding wood in my coffee, clover valley. Morning wood is something to look forward to but not in my coffee. Bought the coffee from Dollar General. First time I..."
- "I have bought 4 boxes of ritz to make white chocolate and peanut butter crackers. Every time i try to put peanut butter on the crackers they just fall apart...."
- "I have buy one set of Xmeal from your Inanam branch (take away)on this afternoon and found that the burger got green colour thing on the bottom and knowing that..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."