I purchased a bag of chips for lunch today in Fort Worth, Texas. I found burned chips.

Seriously?! I have been a steadfast consumer of Lay's and am truly disappointed with this product.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of lays classic chips from Lays and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lays to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lays for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

Yum.....my favorite are the dark brown (i.e. burnt) ones!!! I wish they sold bags of just burnt ones, for I'd buy them!!!!

Me too *** you off too hah

Centre, Alabama, United States #1258800

I've been buying Lay's Wavy Chips for years and the last 5 bags I've bought have had MANY burned chips. What's up with the quality control? This is so disappointing and I don't want to have to start trying out competitors.