I want to let you know yesterday
-the pic carries the date of today- and part of the bill/receipt with the lays chips- very small size and the code to enter to be checked from you,
we bought a package of lays classic as we opened it smelled something wrong and the flavor is awful and stale. we ask for the money back!
acknowledge this email please, thanks.
we appreciate your saying on it.
we don't go all the way up there to ask for an exchange it was a trip and stopped there for gas and buying potatoes chips, your.
we encountered it for the first time, they are our favorite.
don't let us to doubt about the Lays'.
angela maria rotilio
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "Eating my lay's chip and lost my appetite when I noticed a foreign object on a chip. Send me an address, and I will mail whatever this is to..."
- "I purchased the consulting accelerator program online in August and then had a death in my immediate family so I emailed Sam's help desk asking if they would honor their..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "We have a Whirlpool Duet washer/dryer combination that we have been totally satisfied with for over six years. My wife has recommended the products to many of our friends who..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."