I want to let you know yesterday
-the pic carries the date of today- and part of the bill/receipt with the lays chips- very small size and the code to enter to be checked from you,
we bought a package of lays classic as we opened it smelled something wrong and the flavor is awful and stale. we ask for the money back!
acknowledge this email please, thanks.
we appreciate your saying on it.
we don't go all the way up there to ask for an exchange it was a trip and stopped there for gas and buying potatoes chips, your.
we encountered it for the first time, they are our favorite.
don't let us to doubt about the Lays'.
angela maria rotilio
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "Bought a can of family size Great Value chicken noodle soup. Found larvae when attempting to eat. The fine folks at Wal-Mart were contacted but couldn't be burdened with a..."
- "I've posted my ad on bp with a promo code that took 75cents off the 5 dollar post. But had vanished immediately after I got my confirmation email which stated..."
- "Rockstar games put first person view on the xbox one and the PS4, But the xbox 360 and the PS3 dont have first person view and the other..."
- "Got a new Ventura sofa mid July and within two weeks it started matting and looking terrible. Sears has not picked it up or refunded the product even after..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."