3.0

I bought today a bag of LAY'S in Athens (Greece).I found suprised when I opened the bag.

The amount of the chips were below the middle of the bag!!!! I will not buy again LAY'S. Only greek chips. This happens in a lot of LAY's chip bags.

As you can see in my photo the bag is opened so I acn show you the amount of chips on it. I can buy a new bag if someone of this company wants to see it and make a video.

Even neither a complainong number is provided to telephone to this company here in Greece.Please transfer this message to this company (Tasty).

This person wrote the review because of "not enough product." of lays salt and vinegar chips from Lays and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lays to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was amount of product. Author liked the most nice taste. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lays for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lays?

Comments