I bought today a bag of LAY'S in Athens (Greece).I found suprised when I opened the bag.
The amount of the chips were below the middle of the bag!!!! I will not buy again LAY'S. Only greek chips. This happens in a lot of LAY's chip bags.
As you can see in my photo the bag is opened so I acn show you the amount of chips on it. I can buy a new bag if someone of this company wants to see it and make a video.
Even neither a complainong number is provided to telephone to this company here in Greece.Please transfer this message to this company (Tasty).
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I almost swallowed not one but 2 pennies from your bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos and would like to get in contact with someone about it because what if i..."
- "...What a sorprise we had when we saw this inside the beans can, it is at the center of the can and has mold or kind of hair growing..."
- "I have bought 4 boxes of ritz to make white chocolate and peanut butter crackers. Every time i try to put peanut butter on the crackers they just fall apart...."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I recently bought a pair of Asics Kayano 21 €180 (yes that is Euro) for the gym as I have a slight over pronation and these are the..."
- "I flew from Cuzco to Lima on April 24, 2026, at 15:05, flight LA 2074 (Seat 12K). The cabin personnel started serving soft drinks etc., but after having served 2-3..."
- "Got the wrong color on the bag i had ordered. The bag was bad quality although it was expensive. I contacted them 6 times, i got no answer about where..."