I bought today a bag of LAY'S in Athens (Greece).I found suprised when I opened the bag.
The amount of the chips were below the middle of the bag!!!! I will not buy again LAY'S. Only greek chips. This happens in a lot of LAY's chip bags.
As you can see in my photo the bag is opened so I acn show you the amount of chips on it. I can buy a new bag if someone of this company wants to see it and make a video.
Even neither a complainong number is provided to telephone to this company here in Greece.Please transfer this message to this company (Tasty).
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl. It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I recently bought a pair of Asics Kayano 21 €180 (yes that is Euro) for the gym as I have a slight over pronation and these are the..."
- "I ordered a smart watch for my husband from their website on 30th Nov.2016. After payment they immediately shipped it and I received the product on 19/12/2016. I was very..."
- "Got the wrong color on the bag i had ordered. The bag was bad quality although it was expensive. I contacted them 6 times, i got no answer about where..."