I buy Lays chips every week. I love them. But every bag has crushed chips when I reach the bottom of the bag. I am careful when storing them but I am not getting my moneys worth since I throw away at least a quarter of a bag each time. I wonder if the stocking of the bags in the store causes this problem. I will continue to buy Lay's chips but am not happy about this problem. I am not sure if there is a solution to this problem so I try to take advantage of store coupons and sales so I am not paying full price. Does anyone else have this problem and are there any remedies ?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "Daughter found a jellyfish figure in tea after too days of refrigeration. Now is having allergic reactions.. Whats really in this stuff please bring all comments forward i am getting..."
- "I have a weathered deck that is still structurally sound, exactly what this product is advertised for. Hired a professional painter to installed Behr Textured Deckover last fall. ..."
- "It's not really a "50% off sale" when Roaman's inflates their prices by 250%! Items I looked at buying yesterday were listed at fair prices, however, Roaman's announced it's "50%..."
- "During my break at work I decided to eat my planters pistachio's that I had bought at Walgreens pharmacy. I was so disappointed when I put one pistachio in my..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."