Lays - Chips crushed in bottom of bag

I buy Lays chips every week. I love them. But every bag has crushed chips when I reach the bottom of the bag. I am careful when storing them but I am not getting my moneys worth since I throw away at least a quarter of a bag each time. I wonder if the stocking of the bags in the store causes this problem. I will continue to buy Lay's chips but am not happy about this problem. I am not sure if there is a solution to this problem so I try to take advantage of store coupons and sales so I am not paying full price. Does anyone else have this problem and are there any remedies ?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 02 #1221525 Columbia, South Carolina

Actually, I have always been amazed that more of the chips in any brand's bags come thru without breaking from the way I have seen them handle the bags in the stores. And, then of course you have customers who mishandle them while they are on the shelves. My main concern, however is your choice of potato chip brands to begin with. Lays chips are popular but rather "pedestrian" and not for a true lover of potato chips. I suggest you try to find a brand like Martin's original kettle chips which are made in Pennsylvania, I believe and should be sold in your state. Now, that's a potato chip!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.