I buy Lays chips every week. I love them. But every bag has crushed chips when I reach the bottom of the bag. I am careful when storing them but I am not getting my moneys worth since I throw away at least a quarter of a bag each time. I wonder if the stocking of the bags in the store causes this problem. I will continue to buy Lay's chips but am not happy about this problem. I am not sure if there is a solution to this problem so I try to take advantage of store coupons and sales so I am not paying full price. Does anyone else have this problem and are there any remedies ?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "I purchased a bag of chips for lunch today in Fort Worth, Texas. I found burned chips. Seriously?! I have been a steadfast consumer of Lay's and am truly disappointed..."
- "I brought a gronk monsyer for work and took a sip about an hour later . It felt as if something was in the can so i poured the drink..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "Do not buy from sephora!! I made a order online 12/10 it came today 12/17 and the only thing in the box was the samples!! The Tarte palette was the..."
- "Stansberry Research has been sending me unsolicited emails for over a year despite my repeated requests for them to cease doing so. I contacted them twice earlier in 2015 via..."
- "Late last year I had my iphone screen replaced by a local tech. Two weeks ago the screen delaminated and stopped working. Since it came with a lifetime..."